Sorry! Don't you just hate people that never update their blog! I blame Jaxson - again!
Speaking of that little monkey, he is getting so big! His favorite words now are "down" and "no, no" and "don't" - of course. He calls Christopher Doo doo - because we call him dude so much. And the fake temper tantrums are adorable. He throws his head back and cries and then stops to make sure someone's watching. And sippy cups and blankies make almost everything better.
I got a kiss last night for changing his diaper - makes it all worth it.
Carlee is a cute mom and and stays home with him during the day and is still going to school at night. She takes him to the library every week where he raises hell just like Christopher used to. Christopher would run away from me at the library and then giggle from his toes because I couldn't catch him. I was torn. I was mortified that he was being naughty and noisy, but loved to hear that happiness come out in his little voice.
I started a new job nearly 4 months ago. eh. That's all I'm going to say on that one.
Christopher started football again and just started the 5th grade! He's turning into quite the young man. I enjoy him so much. He still says the funniest things.
We've spent a lot of time camping this summer and just purchased a new tramper. It's a little bigger, but sleeps fewer people. This summer we camped at Maple Grove, Paris Springs (Idaho side of Bear Lake), American Fork Canyon, and Jordanelle.
That's it for now. I need to go to bed.
Love, peace, and joy!
Amanda (Nana to Jax!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Good to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment