Yep I believe.
How fun!!! We took Matthew to see Santa today. It is so much fun to see how excited they they get to see Santa.
See! What good moms you all are. My poor babies. =)
I took him take this picture. I decided I might as well get a head start as I'm probably going to be doing this for the next ten years or so :] He's so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yep I believe.
How fun!!! We took Matthew to see Santa today. It is so much fun to see how excited they they get to see Santa.
See! What good moms you all are. My poor babies. =)
I took him take this picture. I decided I might as well get a head start as I'm probably going to be doing this for the next ten years or so :] He's so cute.
Post a Comment