Go UTES!!!
As a brand new football mom (to Christopher) and wife (to Jon), I'm afraid I'm going to have to actually start liking the game. Either that, or I may have to start hating my life!
Christopher played for the Jordan Gremlins this year and they eliminated two other teams to get to the playoffs. When I picked him up from his Dad's house this weekend, Jon quizzed him on Sunday's game scores and he rattled off every team's results. Amazing! If he should ever show so much interest in a school topic, look out Harvard!
And what about those UTES??? My husband has season tickets to the University of Utah football games and while I've had lots of excuses (surgery, Gremlin games) this year not to go, the games are actually proving to be a little enjoyable. Especially when I get to talk smack! My favorite!
Love, Peace, and Joy XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amanda! This looks so good!! You did great! And wow, Christopher is so big!!! When are we all getting together?
Shondell
I guess I better step it up a notch, your blog looks great. It's kind of fun isn't it.
Post a Comment